TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Trojan Fight and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Trojan Fight. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these conditions general terms of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order. Method of purchase
4. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the TrojanFight.com electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online at the address (URL) http://www.trojanfight.com, as described in the relative data sheets informative. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in colour, size, accessory products present in the figure. All purchase support information is to be understood as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Trojan Fight by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the Date and Time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with TrojanFight.com. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Trojan Fight guarantees timely communication to the Customer.