Invia una richiesta di reso
1. Accedi al tuo account:
2. Nel campo**Email**inserisci il tuo indirizzo email, quindi clicca su**Continua**.
3. Nel tuo account email apri l'email inviata dal nostro negozio e copia il codice di verifica a sei cifre che vi è incluso.
4. Torna al negozio online, quindi inserisci il codice di verifica a sei cifre.
5. Clicca sull'ordine per il quale desideri inviare il reso.
6. Se il tuo ordine include più di un articolo, seleziona gli articoli che desideri restituire.
7. Seleziona il motivo del reso e aggiungi una nota per il negozio.
8. Clicca su**Richiedi reso**.
Se la tua richiesta di reso viene approvata e richiede la spedizione, riceverai un'email con le istruzioni per la spedizione e un'etichetta di spedizione per il reso.
Una volta restituito il prodotto, riceverai un rimborso.
STAMPA L'ETICHETTA DI RESO
Stampa l'etichetta prepagata di reso che ti abbiamo inviato via e-mail e incollala sul pacco in modo che tutti i dati siano ben visibili.
PORTA IL RESO ALL'UFFICIO POSTALE
Consegna il pacco etichettato all'incaricato delle Poste. Cerca l'ufficio postale o il Punto Poste più vicino nel sito di Poste.
RITIRO A DOMICILIO
In alternativa puoi chiamare il numero verde 803 160 e richiedere il ritiro a domicilio.
WHO is the data controller of personal data?
Which “Trojan Fight” company is the data controller of your personal information will depend on how you interact with the Trojan Fight Sites and Apps and will also depend on where in the world you are located.
WHAT personal data is collected and WHEN?
Some personal data may be requested in order to provide the requested products or services. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, enter our events or contests, or use our Sites or Apps.
This personal data includes:
- contact details including name, email, telephone and shipping number, billing address
- login and account information, including screen name, password, and unique user ID
- personal data including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history
- payment method or credit card information
- pictures, photos and videos
- data relating to physical characteristics, including weight, height and sizes (such as shoe size or clothing size)
- exercise data you provide to us or generated through our Sites or Apps (time, duration, distance, location, calorie count, step count); or
- personal preferences including your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
We also collect additional personal data in order to develop certain features within our Sites and Apps. For example, we ask for access to your phone's location data to record your ride, your contacts in order to allow you to interact with your friends, your calendar to be able to program a training plan or your social network credentials to be able to directly publish content from an App to the social network. This personal data includes:
- movement data detected by the device's accelerometer
- photos, contacts and calendar information
- sensor data, including heart rate data and location data (GPS)
- social network information, including credentials and any information from your public posts about Trojan Fight or communications with us.
- Device ID, call status, network access, memory information and battery information
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data that identifies the browser and the version in use, web beacons and tags.
In compliance with local law, we do not permit registration on our Sites or Apps by those who have not reached the minimum age established by the law of their country of residence. Parental consent will be required for minors to participate in Trojan Fight experiences and events.
TOOLS for the management of Personal data that is collected
When using our Apps and Sites, we will promptly notify or seek consent for certain practices. For example, we will ask for your consent to use your location and to send you push notifications. Consent may be obtained through the Apps or Sites or by using the standard permissions available on your devices.
WHY and HOW personal data is used
We use personal data in the following ways:
To ensure the best functionality of the Sites, Apps and Services that are requested:
When you use our Sites and Apps, we will use your personal information to provide the product or service you request. For example, if you make a purchase on Trojanfight.com, or take part in an event or promotion, we will use the information you provide to communicate with you regarding the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use certain information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or information about the product you have purchased, in order to help you resolve a problem or respond to a question. request.
If you use our Apps to track your workouts or physical characteristics, we will collect this personal data and store it so that you can review it in the App itself. Exercise data can include data that you enter about your activity, or data that your device collects during exercise, such as location data and motion data. We may use this training data to calculate additional information about your activity, such as distance run or calories burned, so that any information that is calculated can then be provided and is one of the features of the App.
In many cases, using particular features of our Sites and Apps may require you to provide Trojan Fight with additional data or additional consent to use certain data in a certain way. Similarly, to share content on social media, you may be asked to provide the relevant account credentials to log in.
To communicate information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
After obtaining your consent, we will send you marketing communications and news about Trojan Fight products, services, events and other promotions. This consent may be revoked at any time.
If you are an existing Trojan Fight customer (for example, if you placed an order with us), we may use the contact details you provide at the time of purchase to send you marketing communications about similar Trojan Fight products or services where this is permitted by the applicable law (unless you have chosen not to receive such communications). In other cases, consent will be required to send Trojan Fight marketing information. We may also use the information you provide and information related to other Trojan Fight products or services, such as your use of Trojan Fight Sites and Apps, visits or purchases made in Trojan Fight stores, participation in Nike events and contests - to personalize communications about products and services that may be of interest to you.
To operate, improve and maintain our Business, Products and Services
We will use the data you provide to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we will use that information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We may use personal information about how you use our products and services to improve your experience with Trojan Fight and to help us diagnose service and technical problems and better manage our Sites and Apps.
To ensure our rights, property or safety
For general research and analysis purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Sites, Apps and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how Trojanfight.com visitors search for and find products to help us understand the best ways to organize and present products in our stores.
We may also use personal data in other ways and at the time of collection of the same we will give specific communication and request consent, where necessary.
We process personal data in the terms established by law depending on the type of interaction with our Sites and Apps.
- When you purchase Nike products from our Sites and Apps, your personal information is necessary for us to perform the contract we have with you. For example, payment and contact details are required to proceed with the delivery of the order.
- When you use our Apps, we use your consent for processing and for limited purposes to fulfill the contract we have entered into with you (for example, for purchases from Apps).
- For legal reasons, such as our legitimate business interests, to comply with legal obligations, or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of personal data
The sharing done by Trojan Fight
Trojan Fight shares your personal data with:
- companies belonging to the "Trojan Fight" group for the purposes and under the conditions described above.
- Service providers who process personal data on behalf of Trojan Fight, for example to process credit card and payment data, shipping and delivery, host, to manage data, to send emails, to research and analytics, to manage product promotions, as well as administer certain services. When we use third-party service providers, we enter into agreements that require them to adopt appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data.
- Other third parties as necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, court order, or to comply with applicable law; (ii) prevent illegal use of our Sites and Apps or violations of the terms and conditions of use of the Sites or Apps or our internal policies; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate fraud prevention or investigation (eg counterfeiting).
- Other third parties, where consent has been given.
We may also transfer the personal data we hold in the event of a sale or transfer of all or any part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, carve-out, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our Sites or Apps, you may create a public profile which may include information such as your name, profile picture and hometown. You may also share content with friends or the public, including information about Trojan Fight activity. We encourage you to use the tools we provide for Trojan Fight's social sharing management to control what information is made available through Trojan Fight's social features.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of personal data
Encryption and security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data.
International transfers of personal data
RIGHTS relating to personal data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) the correction of personal data if incomplete or inaccurate; or (iii) the deletion or limitation of personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your rights, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a Trojan Fight account, you can opt-out of receiving marketing communications by changing your preferences in the "view and edit my profile" section of our Sites. You can also opt-out to change subscriptions via and -mail or SMS by clicking the unsubscribe link or following the opt-out instructions included in the message. Alternatively you can contact us: email@example.com
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
Trojan Fight collects and records information from your browser when you use our Sites, which may also include personal information. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include but are not limited to: (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, information about cookies and information about whether the device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites, such as clicks made, purchases and preferences indicated; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information from the Sites through cookies, third-party plug-ins and widgets. Third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing and handling of this data is subject to their respective privacy policies.
- Functional: these cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the Site and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow users to be remembered when browsing the Site in a single session or, if required, from one session to another. They help enable the training of the shopping cart and checkout process, as well as assist with security and regulatory compliance issues.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Sites by monitoring their usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the processing speed of requests and allow you to memorize the preferences of the selected site. Rejecting these cookies can lead to less specific indications and slower functioning of the site.
- Social media and advertising: Cookies relating to social media offer the possibility to connect to social networks and share content from our sites through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both on and off our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies may result in the display of advertisements of no interest to you or in the inability to connect effectively with Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and / or to share content on social media.
You can always change your preference by visiting ["Cookie Settings"] at the bottom of each page of our Sites.
For a complete and up-to-date summary of all third parties accessing your web browser (via Trojan Fight Sites or otherwise), it is recommended that you install a specially created web browser plug-in. You can also choose to have your computer send a warning each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this in your browser settings on each browser and device you use. Each browser is somewhat different, therefore you will have to consult the browser's help menu to find out the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our Sites and Apps more efficient, and some of our services will not work properly.
USE OF Trojan Fight Sites and Apps with Third Party Products and Services
Our Sites and Apps allow you to interact with a wide variety of other digital products and services. For example, our Sites and Apps may integrate with third-party activity tracking devices, social networks, music streaming services, and other digital services.
If you choose to connect your Trojan Fight account to a third-party device or account, your rights with respect to the processing of personal data on third-party platforms will be governed by their respective privacy policies. For example, if you choose to share your Trojan Fight activity on social media platforms, the policies of those platforms will govern the data collected there.
Our Sites and Apps may provide links to other (third party) websites and apps for your convenience or information. Linked Sites and Apps have their own privacy policies or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content or for your use of the websites or apps or for the privacy policies of such websites or apps. app.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy complaints will be investigated in order to resolve the issue in a timely and effective manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority of your country of residence.